Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
A popular loan type, conventional fixed rate loans feature a constant interest rate for the life of the life. Generally speaking, monthly payments remain constant. Traditionally borrowers are expected to provide a 20 percent down payment though this is not necessarily required. Contact us for details on down payment requirements.
Available terms generally range from 10 years, 15 years, 30 years and 40 years.
FHA Mortgage Loans
FHA loans are private loans insured by the federal government. These loans are popular with borrowers who don't have enough funds to pay a traditional 20 percent down payment because they only require 3.5 percent down to qualify. Those who choose these loans are required to pay mortgage insurance which slightly increases their monthly payments.
Lenders who wish to offer these loans must be approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Please contact us today to find out if a FHA loan is right for you.
VA Mortgage Loans
Like a FHA loan, VA loans are private loans insured by the federal government. VA loans are only available to qualified military veterans and their families. These loans are only available to these individuals for their own primary residences and cannot exceed a $417,000 loan limit.
For information on qualifying for this loan program please give us a call today.
A jumbo loan, or non-conforming loan, usually means any home loan for amounts higher than $424,100. Jumbo loans feature similar loan programs to fixed rate and adjustable rate programs. There are even FHA jumbo loans. The main difference between jumbo loans and conforming loans is the interest rate. Because jumbo loans are riskier for lenders they usually have higher rates.
Learn more about jumbo loans by contacting us today.
Foreign National Loans
Want to buy a home in the United States, but you're not a US Citizen?
No problem, Our Foreign National Loan Program makes buying a home in the US easier for non-US citizens. While the guidelines on these loans are different than conventional, conforming or other federally insured loan programs, we are confident that our loan program can meet your needs.
Here are some of the key details:
- Our Foreign National Loan program offers competitive interest rates.
- You can borrow up to $750,000 per property (minimum amount borrowed is $100,000).
- Multiple Fixed rate terms to choose from (10, 15, 20, 25 & 30).
- Multiple Adjustable rate terms available as well (5/1, 7/1, 10/1).
- You can use our Foreign National Loan Program to Purchase a New home or refinance your current home.
- Debt-to-income ratios are 50% ("Assets for income" option).
- No pre-payment penalties.
- We can finance up to 75% loan-to-value (if the home is worth $500,000 then we can lend up to $375,000).
- This program is eligible for multiple property types including: single-family homes, condos and townhouses.
- All Loans are manually underwritten.
- The Foreign National Loan Program is available to Self-employed foreign national borrowers as well.
- Some seller concessions are allowed (Max 6% up to 65% LTV)
- Escrows: Taxes and insurance escrows are required
Refinance Mortgage Loans
Homeowners looking to decrease their interest rate may consider refinancing. A refinance calls for the homeowner to obtain another mortgage loan. Those funds are then used to pay off the original mortgage loan and the homeowner is then bound by the terms of the new mortgage. Depending on your situation a refinance loan could be a great option.
Along with decreasing your interest rate, refinance loans can also help you switch from an ARM to a FRM, and in some cases reduce your loan term.